FTS provides transportation services for Frozen Commodities, Produce, Dry Goods, Intermodal, Marine and Military freight throughout the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- A satisfactory safety / rating with the FMCSA.
- A completed set-up packet on file.
- A copy of the Carrier’s Liability and Cargo Insurance Certificate with Agriholding, INC listed as the Certificate Holder.
- A copy of the Carrier’s operating Authority from the Federal Highway Administration.
- A Properly signed, dated and filled out W-9.
- A signed and dated copy of the FTS Carrier Contract.
- For California carriers we require CARB compliance on refrigerated trailers.